Governor’s Palace Stable Historical Report, Block 20, Building 4. Copperplate engraving from 1733-47. Located in 1929 in the Bodleian Library, Oxford.
That such necessary places as Stable, Coatch house, Cowhouse & Hen-house together with an enclosed Yard for Poultry be made.
That a Kitchen Garden and Orchard be paled in at leaste.
That a Flower Garden behind the House as well as the Court yard before it be enclosed with a Brick wall 4 foot high with a Ballustrade of Wood on the Top.
That the Land belonging to the House being about 60 acres may be enclosed with a Ditch & Fence for a Pasture.